Friday, January 23, 2009

Why Blog Indeed! They Said...

Seven people have graciously taken the effort to reply to my probe: "Why blog?"

Here's a quick rundown of the answers that were given. Check this out if what prods you to blog is in this list; if not, let me hear from you too:

  • Meet friends, interact (most frequently mentioned)
  • Self examination
  • Vent out frustrations
  • Spread awareness on health issues
  • For fun
  • Chance to write
  • Earn money
  • Track financial goals
  • Make people aware of one's country
To all those who have responded to my query, "Thanks a lot!"

It's been almost two weeks since my last post. I sorely missed blogging but there was so much work to do, I had no time to make my posts. Even then I manage to make drafts and turn over some ideas in my mind which you will be reading about in the coming days.

I am back at blogging with a vengeance ha ha

2 comments:

Nicone said...

Welcome back. I look foreward to reading your posts. :-)

I understand the dilemma - time/ work/ blog/ family/ etc. Not easy making time, but it certainly is rewarding.

abby villa said...

Thanks for welcoming me back! Yes, right, juggling all those things is quite a challenge...